Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BABY POOL

All of you who know me well, know that I will put odds on just about anything. I have created a web page to see who can guess the closest Weight, Height, Birthday, and Gender for our new Smith Addition. Everything is based on points and the web site calculates the winner. I have it set up so that the gender is worth so many points that if you get it wrong you will never win. Morgan and I will not play as we have inside information. There is no cost to guess of course. BUT... if you want to throw in five dollars per guess, I am keeping a running tally of people who pay and the closest person(that paid) gets the whole pot. So guess as much as you want, but if you don't pay to play you will not get the riches. The link to the site is below.

http://www.expectnet.com/games/GUESS-GRADY

0 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs