Sunday, March 23, 2008

38 WEEK PICTURES

We had some of the Grandparents in town this weekend and they were praying for an early arrival of Grady, but it did not happen. We had awesome weather and spent the day playing on Johns Island and Kiawah. Here are some of the pictures. The tree in the pictures is the Angel Oak. It is 1200 years old and owned/maintained by the city. I used it to give a reference of how big Grady is in Morgan's belly. Natalie/Heather, I know that I am no where near the photographers you are, so feel free to critique the shots.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Morgs, bless your little heart. You are smiling, but your face so clearly says "I am SO tired of being pregnant!!" :) Andy, you did a very nice job with the pictures. But if Morgs lets you get off easily for comparing her size to a huge tree, then I'm disappointed in her!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great but I don't blame you if you are ready for Grady to come - ouch!!

Natalie said...

Check your email for a recipe for Eggplant Parmesan that is "sure" to send you right into labor!

Heather Dahlby said...

OH so close! I can't wait to hear -- you still look great, even if you are looking ready for Grady to get here!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs