Sunday, February 10, 2008

CHARLESTON SHOWER

Our Charleston friends gave us a couples baby shower. It was awesome to get to see everyone and to be able to share the shower experience with the husbands. The shower was catered and the food was awesome. The stack of gifts almost took up half the living room and the shower gifts were one of a kind. I have attached pictures for those of you that could not make it. Thank you to everyone that could come and a special thanks to Jim and Heather for coming all the way from Atlanta to spend the weekend with us.

Heather took some great pictures of Morgan and I while she was down. I will post them as soon as we get the final version from Heather.

Thank you Brian, Ryan, Jason, Elissa, Gillian, Kayce for such an awesome night and for being such good friends to both Morgan and I. You guys are going to make great baby sitters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so fancy! I love it! Will your friends be my friends, too when I have a baby?

Anonymous said...

It really was an honor to throw the shower for y'all. We had such a fun time doing it! Thanks for letting us do it!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs