Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MORE MATERNITY PICTURES

















Now that Andy is staying so busy with work, I will have to take over some of the blogging. I'll do my best to keep it updated!

A few weekends ago our friends Jim and Heather were in town from Atlanta. Heather is a photographer and her pictures are always beautiful, so I asked if she minded taking a couple of maternity pictures of Andy and I together. The pictures turned out beautiful!! If you want to see more of her work, please go visit her website at http://www.hdportraitsonline.com/. Of course, if you are anywhere near Atlanta, we have now given you two very highly recommended photographers that you will have to use for your next pictures! If only we could convince them to move to Charleston...
I will try to take some pictures of Grady's nursery very soon - it's turned out so cute and has become one of my favorite places to hang out - the dogs and I can often be found "playing" in the nursery. : )





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures! Did Grady kick Andrew in the ear?

Anonymous said...

I love them! She did such a great job. We are going to need to really work on getting them to move here so she can do my maternity pictures one day... = )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

Cute pics--Heather did a great job. I'm glad you were able to get some with both of you in them. And if one of us can't move to Charleston--you'll just have to move up here! :)

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs