Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MATERNITY PICTURES

We just got the maternity pictures from Natalie. They are awesome so I thought I would share a few of our favorites with you. I could not put them all up here because it would crash my computer.

Natalie rocks, so please check out her webpage at www.natalieshivers.com.

On a side note: We are taking Child Birth Preparation Classes all day Saturday. So I am sure we will both be a little freaked out. I will take my baseball glove in case they want me to practice catching the baby if the doctor can't make it in time.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Yea! I'm so glad you guys like the pictures. It was easy to make Morgs look beautiful since she came into the studio that way. :) Thanks for the positive feedback--I can't WAIT to take pictures of baby Grady!!!

Heather Dahlby said...

They are awesome! You look beautiful Morgan!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Of course...

Anonymous said...

Natalie did such a great job! Morgan looks beautiful, as always.

Anonymous said...

All the pictures of Morgan & Grady are beautiful (as Kayce already said). I believe my favorite is the first one (at the top). What perfect timing for "maternity" pictures.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs