Sunday, January 13, 2008

ATLANTA SHOWER

Ha Ha. Blog Masters can back date things and people thing I am current on my posting. Here are some pictures of Morgan's baby shower from Atlanta. The other Aunt Jen got to participate from Germany via the Internet, which was really cool even though she looked really dorky with that headset on. (HA HA) Morgan had a blast and came home with lots of cool things for Grady.


THANK YOU SO MUCH Jenny for putting all of this together and for putting so much thought and love into the shower. Thank you Grandma for all of the last minute help. Thank you to everyone that came and made it so special for Morgan.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! That is a scary picture of me from cyberspace! Shame on you. Thanks again Jenny!

Natalie said...

Good Job, Andy-pandy for getting all updated!! Only, I (the friendly web-stalker) know that you put all of these up at once!! Not that I can say much about that...! :)

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs