Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Play Time

Grady has really started to be more interactive and playful. We've done a lot of playing in our Baby Einstein Gym and he bats at toys that you hold above him. He also kicks like crazy - the kid is going to be one great soccer player! Best of all though, he's really started smiling and "talking". I love hearing all the funny noises he makes and nothing is better than seeing his huge grin.

Scotch has started to realize where Mommy and Daddy direct their attention.

He's starting to get so big, which makes me sad that he won't always be a baby, but I'm so excited to see him grow and develop and become more interactive. Each day brings new surprises.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so sharing more pictures of Grady (and Scotch). I can't believe you found an outfit for Grady that coordinates with your blog background. How cute!

Keep those pictures coming...can we have a close up of our little boy soon? Oh, I miss being able to hold him. Hug him for me.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs