Sunday, May 11, 2008

MORE PICTURES 5-11-08

I appreciate everyone understanding how busy we are and not having the time to upload more photos. So I am going to upload a bunch at one time. Enjoy them as I do not know when I will get the chance to do it again. Our boy is growing and kind of getting into a routine. We are so blessed to have him and look forward to every minute we get to spend with him.

Mrs Gillian showing us a new technique on gas removal. If you look really closely you can see Grady reaching out for his girlfriend in Mrs G's belly.

Aunt Karen reading the best kids book ever to her daughter Macey. It is a shame that she had to come all the way to Charleston to get such good reading material. (For those of you who do not know, Karen has an ugly read "G" on the front of her car.)
Karen and Macey chillin with Grady.
This shirt is SO TRUE.....................
Daddy's first feeding. What a cool experieince to see your son looking into your eyes while you feed him. I handed him as soon as the formula had time to make its way through the system. Don't worry people, Morgan is still breast feeding. We are doing one bottle every night to give Morgan a chance to relax and take a break. It is working well.
Aunt Lou Lou came to spend some time while Daddy was out of town. Thank you so much for covering for me.
Aunt Jenny and Suzy try to talk some non-sense about bulldogs into my son's ears.
Aunt Natalie came to spend the weekend with us and take some professional pictures of Grady. I will post them soon. What am I thinking, the order of the posts will let you see those first. Aren't they so good. Thanks Nat. WWW.NATALIESHIVERS.COM
Aunt Nicole came to see the little stud that I call mini-me. He sure does have some good looking aunts.
The skin tone comparison proves it. He is definitly my child. Grady got his first Bible and has already started reading it.

1 comments:

Melis said...

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!!!! Stunning. Just stunning. Enjoy your miracle - you're going to be an incredible mommy!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs