Monday, April 14, 2008

BLOG FROM THE L&D ROOM

Just to give you an update. Our phones do not work at the hospital, but I have my laptop and can check e-mail every once in a while.

Morgan was started on Patocin at 8 this morning. Her water broke at 9 and she has been having strong contractions ever since. She has the epidural in and is very comfortable right now. The only problem is that her cervix is not dilating. They are keeping an eye on her and up-ing the Patocin on regular intervals. I will let you know when I have more to report.

As I am typing they just upped her Patocin from 26 milli-units per minute to 28 milli-units per minute. Stay tuned…

5 comments:

The Melda Family said...

We are SO happy for you two! This will be the best day in the world.... there just aren't words to describe holding your son! :) Congrats and we hope to hear great news in the next few hours!
Jenn and Aaron Melda

Anonymous said...

Oh....I'm so excited! So glad you are able to update us from L&D. I sang Happy Birthday to Hardy this morning.....next year I will get to sing it to Hardy and Grady both! Can't wait to hear when Grady is finally here. Tell Morgan to hang in there....she is in my prayers for a safe and quick delivery!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys! I hope it all went / is going well!

Anonymous said...

We are thinking about yall!

Heather Dahlby said...

Oh yeah!! Today IS the day! I woke up and thought of you all . . . hoping that Morgan was already settled and knee-deep in potocin (sp?) :) SO glad to hear that Grady is about to arrive!!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs