Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5 MONTHS LATER. . . . . . .

It's been a while, huh!?!?!? Life has gotten a little crazy in the Smith house. Fall brought football season and a couple trips to Atlanta to cheer on the Yellow Jackets, visit old friends, and hang out with Aunt Jenny. We went to Asheville to hang out with my side of the family for Thanksgiving, traveled to Tampa for the ACC Championship (where the Yellow Jackets won!!!), visited Richmond Hill for birthday celebrations, and traveled to Atlanta to celebrate Christmas at Aunt Jenny's house. We had a wonderful Christmas and Grady made out like a bandit! We had the Yukon packed full of toys, and couple of things for me and Andy. : ) Things are calming down a little bit, but we still seem to be filling up our weekends.


In order to jumpstart our blog back to life, I'll start with some pictures of the light of our life. Our boy is growing like a weed! He's tall and skinny - don't know who he gets that from! And he doesn't stop moving or talking unless he's sleeping. He is such a sweet kid - he gives lots of hugs and loves being held, but he is very tight with kisses. So, without further ado. . .

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Holy crap, I think I'm dreaming! : ) I'm lovin' the pictures. I can't believe how big he is!!!

Mimi said...

I almost fainted when I saw the Blog had FINALLY been updated! I see that Grady has already figured out a good way to keep his clothes clean when doing housework!

I loved seeing our little Yellow Jacket in every picture!

Krista Markel said...

You have a beautiful little boy Morgan. I hope all is well down there in SC, we sure do miss the sunshine!

jen said...

I swiffer the EXACT same way. We are two of a kind.
Glad you are blogging again!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs