Monday, October 27, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED. . .

8 things I did yesterday (I did this portion on Monday):
1. Went to the Pumpkin Patch with Grady, Andy, Kayce, Jason and the Petersons.
2. Straightened up the house.
3. Gave Grady a sponge bath on my lap while I was fully clothed - yes, I got soaked.
4. Talked to Mom on the phone.
5. Ate biscuits with honey for dinner.
6. Almost bought a new playgym for Grady, but I was a good girl and put it back on the shelf (I went and bought it today instead : ))
7. Organized and reframed some pictures.
8. Searched Craigs List for black patent Danskos.

8 favorite places to eat:
1. Ippolitos!! My favorite hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant in Atlanta.
2. Tommy Bahama Restaurant in Hawaii.
3. Tao in Las Vegas.
4. Chick-fil-a - favorite fast food.
5. Juanita Greenbergs - best margaritas in town.
6. Jim n' Nicks
7. My kitchen table when Andy is cooking.
8. Longhorn.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Barefoot Contessa
5. CSI
6. Friends
7. King of Queens
8. Giada at Home

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Grady's first Christmas
2. Celebrating our 6th anniversary
3. Thanksgiving in Asheville
4. New Years trip with Andy
5. Cooper to arrive - I copied Elissa!
6. Girls weekend with Jen and Nat in January
7. Crawling into bed and snuggling with my husband tonight
8. Any time that I get to spend with Grady

8 things on my wish list:
1. To stay home with Grady again one day - even part time would be wonderful
2. Enough time and energy to do the things I need to do and the things I want to do
3. That Grady would feel better - he has a bad ear infection and high fever. : (
4. A remodeled kitchen
5. An improved economy
6. A family vacation to the beach with Grady this summer and a vacation somewhere tropical for just me and Andy
7. A few more hours in the day
8. That I would have better business sense so that I could actually make one of my crazy crafty creative ideas profitable

0 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs