Monday, October 27, 2008

GO JACKETS!!





The Jackets didn't win against VA, but Grady sure looked cute cheering for them! Our good friends the Dahlbys gave us this outfit for one of our showers and I have been counting down the days for Grady to be able to wear it - there's also an adorable jacket that goes with the outfit, but it was a little too warm for that (yes, I know it's October but we live in Charleston!). The hat that's on backwards is also a GT hat. I'm going to have to ask Heather where she got it so that we can buy it in the next size up for the coming years because I love it that much!! Thank you Jim, Heather, Meg and Kate!

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Oh my goodness -- too cute!!! I love the picture of him holding onto his Daddy's cup of jack and diet. = )

Heather Dahlby said...

It was all our PLEASURE!! We KNEW Grady would look so SO handsome in his Tech gear. I'm glad he's enjoying it!! Though I'm sure he was disappointed in the outcome of the game this week :(

(Hat = Babies R Us, Outfit = Target here in ATL!)

Anonymous said...

That was just Diet Coke. I was there and I am a witness.

Gillian Sampson said...

Nice pictures!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs