Monday, July 21, 2008

NANA'S BIRTHDAY TRIP

My Mom turned 60 this year and Laurel and I decided to throw her a 60th Birthday Bash - it also happened to be Grady's first trip in the car that was more than 2 hours. My Mom's party turned out great with around 40 people there to celebrate with us - she said it was the best birthday she'd ever had! Unfortunately, our camera, my sister's camera, and my Mom's cameras all died and we hardly have any pictures of the actual party. The only good picture we have is one where Mom is holding up one of her gag gifts and she would probably kill me if I posted it!

Grady did great on the car ride to Asheville and back - he slept about 3 hours each way. He was the hit of the party and he was so good the entire weekend. We were so proud of him and of course proud to show him off to so many family friends.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs