Saturday, June 14, 2008

GROWING BOY

Here are a few more pictures of the growing boy. D-Daddy and Grandma came in Friday morning and spent the day with Grady. The also watched him while Morgan and I went on a date Friday night. It is nice having grandparents close by to give us a break once in a while. Mimi is flying in on the 23rd to spend a week and all three of us are looking forward to seeing her.

Look what happens when we leave Grady alone with the Grandparents.
Passed out on Grandma's stomach.Do you think they are going to spoil him?
Mrs G. practicing for Cooper's arrival.
Already fascinated with the women.
I asked him to mow the lawn, but we could not get him out of bed.
Aunt Lou Lou bonding with Grady.
Morgan drying Grady after a bath.
Bath time has started to become fun.
Splish Splash I was taking a bath.
Jen and Paul making sure that Scotch does not feel left out.
Paul doing his best to avoid the hot potato. I think Grady is working on one based on his facial expression.


Aunt Jen teaching Grady how to mix a vodka tonic with line.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would post new pictures soon. I love the one of him in his blue bathtub...he looks so happy! I can see he adores his Mommy!

Natalie said...

So cute--I miss him!! (And you guys too...of course! haha) Happy 1st Father's Day, Andy!

Melis said...

Happy First Fathers Day!

Anonymous said...

Miss you already, Murph!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs