Wednesday, August 15, 2007

MOM WALKING IN ON SEX (KIND OF)

We wanted to tell my mother face to face that we were preganant, but the timing of visits made that difficult. She and Thad came into town on June 17th to spend a few days with us. We felt like it was the right time to tell her what we had been going through and that we REALLY wanted children. We had a doctors appointment at the Southeastern Fertility Clinic on the 18th to have the first Intrauterine Insemination(IUI). Morgan had to go to work afterward, so I had my mother drop me off at the Clinic (for my deposit). She was supposed to go shopping for sweetgrass baskets, but when I came out of the back room, she was sitting in the lobby waiting with a big smile on her face. That was weird....... So congrats Mom, you were the first to know but I am scarred for life.

So when we got pregnant from the second procedure, it was ok to tell her on the phone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just occured to me that the people in the waiting room may have seen me sitting there and thought..."Hey lady, it may be a little too late for you, this place can only do so much..."

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs