Saturday, August 4, 2007

THE BEGINNING

After more than 25 negative pregnancy tests over the past 2 years, I refused to get out of bed to take another one only to be disappointed once again. After a year of fertility clinic visits and treatments, we were working on our second IUI after an extremely painful and difficult month. We were in Raleigh at the Hampton Inn for the Kenny Chesney concert and it was about 7:30 a.m. on Saturday morning and I had to pee! However, because I was refusing to go take another test, I continued to stay in bed until 9:30 dreaming of taking the test. Finally, Andy kicked me out of bed to go take it. I did my thing, put the cap back on, threw it at him and fell back in bed to go back to sleep. Next thing I hear: "hey honey, you ready to have a baby?".

0 comments:

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs