Monday, May 11, 2009

2 DAYS IN A ROW!!!!

That's right, I'm updating the blog two days in a row - I know, you can't believe it!! Pick your chin up off the floor and look at our ADORABLE child in the following pictures!


Our friend and Grady's "Aunt" Kayce came over and took these family and 12 month pictures. Kayce is just starting with her photography business and she always seems to capture Grady's personality perfectly. I think that you can tell how much he loves her in the pictures she takes of him because he's always smiling and laughing at her. You can check out more of her pictures at www.kdsphotography.blogspot.com. Apparently Grady got his Mommy's sweet tooth because he stuffed his little cheeks full of cupcake for the pictures! Birthday party pictures to come later this week!

4 comments:

Kayce said...

OMG - I think I might have a heart attack! = )

Seriously though, you are spoiling us with two days of blog posts in a row! I fall in love all over again every time I see these pictures!

Mimi said...

Kayce did an awesome job of taking pictures. I love the one of his cheeks stuffed full of cupcake. He looks as if he is daring anyone to take it from him!

Thanks for posting so soon! I love it!

Krista said...

You have a beautiful little boy, that is full of smiles. He sure has both of his parents qualities and looks already! Enjoy!

Mimi said...

Like your new Blog design! Post more pictures! I haven't seen your surprise birday party yet!

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs