Monday, February 9, 2009

NEW CAR

We decided to trade in both of our Tahoes (since I have a company truck. Thank you Malphrus) and get Morgan a new car. We are doing our part to stimulate the economy. It actually saved us about $800 per month with insurance and payments, so it was kind of a downsizing. As you can tell, Morgan was pretty happy with her new toy. It was supposed to be her Birthday present, but she got it early. If you call her on her cell and she is driving, she can actually talk to you through the cars speakers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Morgan, what a WONDERFUL birthday present! I can't wait to ride in it! You should have found all its bells and whistles by the time we get there!

I want you to try to call me tomorrow afternoon on your way home from picking up Grady at school, so I can talk to both of you on your phone...using the car speakers.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs