Friday, December 7, 2007

22 WEEK BELLY

I think this is going to be a big boy. I was able to zoom out and take a 22 week belly picture. I don't know how much longer she is going to allow me to take these shots, so enjoy them while you can.

Morgan is doing great. She has gained the right amount of weight and she is taking all of the required vitamins. She does have to pee every ten minutes and sometimes she forgets what she is doing in the middle of doing it. I still love her and we are excited to meet Grady. Have a good weekend.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like our little Grady is growing in a perfect way in his Mommy's tummy...thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty belly! Sure would like to see a shot of that pretty face, too...how 'bout a fully body shot next time plus the belly shot?

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet Grady either!

Taylor and Allison said...

Lookin good sista! Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

Wow, Morgs. You're really going to have a baby!! I think to be fair we should see a shot of Daddy's belly next time too!! Ha! :)

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs