Wednesday, November 28, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha.... All of you friends and family that have been giving me hell about having a girl. I have a boy on the way.
Mom and baby are perfectly healthy. All the measurements were perfect and their were no problems with the baby. I have attached the pictures from the ultrasound and I know there are a ton of them. (There is white text on every picture that decribes what the picture is. Keep your eye out for the "Whitehead" toes (most people won't know what this is) and the one picture that says "It's a Boy".

I know the jokes will be starting very soon, but I think the baby was turned the wrong way at the 17 week ultrasound because there was no doubt on this ultrasound that it is a boy. Enjoy the pictures.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ultrasound with the profile is just perfect. Keep up the good work, Morgan. Isn't God so good?

Heather Dahlby said...

OH Congratulations!! That is such exciting news!! I'm sure you are both thrilled to bits. Grady is an awesome name . . . can't wait to meet him :)

Anonymous said...

I love you, Murphy!!!

Jennifer Smith said...

I also love the profile picture. So interesting to see already how he is growing....Whitehead toes, but no Stallworth chin. Wondering if Morgan's mom can see any family traits?

Also, can you still send these to me via email? The only way I can get them from here is to screencap them, and they won't be as good of quality as if you just send them to me. I have to have some good pictures to show off my new nephew!!! :-)

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs